"Personally Identifiable Information"Refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?We collect basic user profile information from Visitors that use our contact form. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- "Google Analytics" site usage statistics are gathered, which also collects demographic and technology-use information on site visitors. These statistics are collected soley for the purpose of improving site content and function.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- - Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Upcoming events for Jake’s Journey.
With whom may the information may be shared?We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not
alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track
signal from your browser.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?Personally Identifiable Information collected by Jake's Journey is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of Jake's Journey except for use as indicated above. When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?Jake's Journey has entered into and will continue to enter into partnerships and other affiliations with a number of vendors. Such vendors may have access to certain Personally Identifiable Information on a need to know basis for evaluating Authorized Customers for service eligibility.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to comply with law. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorized Customers.